Norms and Regulations
NORMS AND REGULATIONS
This regulation will direct the operation of the ordinary and practical performance of our Student Residence. Living in the Residence implies an active and responsible acceptance of each and every one of the rules.
Campus Inside is a residence specially designed to provide students, undergraduate, post degree students, lecturers, researchers and exchange program students with a comfortable and appropriate environment for their studies.
The housing will include the right to enjoy a single or shared room, the use of common areas, Internet Access and pool area.
The purpose of these internal rules is to establish ways of conduct, coexistence and a correct use of its facilities by the residents. It is the resident's responsibility to know and comply this rules in all circumstances throughout their stay in our accommodation.
Campus Inside priority is to provide appropriate space for the study, using these rules and disciplinary procedures to ensure compliance. Residents are adults and shall respond as such. The responsibility and good behavior fall on themselves.
Campus Inside will not be responsible for any damages, losses suffered by accident or mishap to Residents outside its compound.
The resident has the obligation to inform in the process of registration of any circumstances, medical or otherwise, concerning their stay.
RIGHTS OF THE RESIDENTS
• The right to be informed/notified of the agreements taken by the Administration of the accommodation.
• The right to the proper use and enjoyment of the facilities of the building, under the conditions laid down in this Regulation.
• The right to personal safety, moral integrity and personal dignity and privacy.
• The right to respect the hours devoted to study and rest.
• The right of freedom of entry and exit to the center, in compliance with the established security controls.
• The right to occupy and use their bedroom during the period in which they have contracted.
• The right to use the common areas as well as the half board services twice a day from Monday to Saturday and free WIFI Access throughout the property.
ACCESS TO THE RESIDENCE AND BEDROOMS
• Access to the site and the bedrooms of the residence will be done through a set of keys to be delivered to the resident at the time of signing the contract. The set of keys is not transferable. In case of loss or theft of the keys to the resident it is required to notify inmediatly to the contact person. It will be replaced and the resident must pay the sum of 10 euros as replacement fee.
• In case of visit, visitors are not allowed in the residence before 10:00 a.m. and must leave before 23:00 p.m. Visitors may not move alone around the buildings site or access the bedrooms or any other areas other than the ground floor without specific permission of the management.
• Overnight stays are totally forbidden in the residence. The responsibility lies completely on the owner or owners of the bedroom. Violation of this rule will generate immediate expulsion of the people staying illegally and may result in the expulsion of the resident responsible.
• Out of respect to the study and the rest of the other residents, we beg those who listen music to keep low the noise level of their equipment at all times or make use of headphones. Speakers or audio amplifiers equipment are totally prohibited. In any case, any type of noise (music, TV, conversations or meetings) shall stop before 23:00 pm. Remember to respect noise levels until 10:00 am the next day.
• Animals are not accepted in the residence.
• No manipulation or misuse of safety features such as fire extinguishers, fire hoses, emergency doors or emergency stairs.
• Smoking is prohibited inside the bedrooms or internal common areas.
• Do not place stickers, pins, nails etc. of any kind that may damage the walls or doors of the rooms. No drilling into walls or use of glue to adapt furniture or hanging objects.
• Do not deposit anything into the beams of the facade. Any repairs or damage which arises shall be full responsibility of the resident and the corresponding cost of repair will be charged or withheld from the damage deposit.
• Changes or additional furniture in the rooms are not allowed . In case any special circumstances arises it should first be discussed with the management.
• Energy conservation is everyone's responsibility, so every resident should make proper use of the controls of the electricity, leaving no electric devices on if no one is in the room. The Management will take steps to avoid unnecessary energy expenditure. May be economic when bills are excessive and outweigh the average center.
• It is strictly prohibited to make in-room laundry and hang laundry in the Residence facade.
• The cost incurred in the repair of damage produced in the rooms or on the premises of the residence, that result of a negligent or accidental use of the same, shall be paid by the person or persons in whose room the malfunction occurred.
• Campus Inside will never be responsible for the theft of personal belongings found in the resident rooms and throughout the Residence.
• It is the duty of every resident the responsible use of the common areas, and actions that could cause damage or deterioration, for which reaparation or sustitution he or she shall be totally responsable.
• Shared facilities may only be used by residents within the stipulated timings.
• The use of the kitchen leads to the cleaning of all utensils and equipment used.
• No consumption of alcoholic beverages in the center other than wine or beer, and always attending to drink responsibly and in the appropriate places. It is prohibited the possession and consumption of other alcoholic beverages.
ONLY BREAKFAST, HALF BOARD OR FULL BOARD SERVICE
• The half board services include menu service. It is not allowed to take crockery, glassware and cutlery out of the dining hall. The food in the buffet is to be eaten in the dining room and not allowed out of the dining hall. All meals, including those not provided by the residence, will be held in the dining hall. You may not use the living room, or any other Campus Inside facility for this purpose.
• Half board includes breakfast and lunch or diner from monday to friday.
• Breakfast hours: 7:30 to 9:30 a.m.
• Lunch time: 1:00 p.m. to 15:30 p.m.
• All residents who will have to adjust to special diets must make it known to the Management.
• The use of the dining hall is exclusively for residents.
• The Resident is required to pay the current rates established by Campus Inside, and have been made available to the resident at the time of signing the appropriate registration form. Non-payment of two monthly payements involve the immediate expulsion of the resident.
• In addition to the general fees listed, the resident is required to pay any extra charges for optional services, which will be billed together with the general prevailing rates for the accommodation arranged.
• The hiring of a bedroom in the Residence, entitles the use of the bedroom assigned by the Management.
• In the case of a position in a shared room, the resident is entitled to occupy their place only and not the entire room.
• Upon completion of the contracted period of stay, the resident will release his room before 12 noon on departure day and remove all their belongings. The Management will understand all abandoned objects, as if the resident waives his possession.
• Once the Resident has left the room, the Management will check that the bedroom is in perfect condition, and that there has been no damage, in which case the damage deposit will be return to the resident within 30 days, counting from the end of the contract.
It is considered as committing a serious infringment all conducts described below. These may lead to immediate expulsion:
• The practice of any form of hazing to Campus Inside residents.
• Possession or use of drugs within the precincts of Campus Inside.
• The theft and damage to property of other residents or property of the Residence.
• The insult or disrespect to other residents or any staff at Campus Inside.
• Repetition in misconduct and failure to follow the directions and decisions ordered by the Management.
• Any mass meeting or any party inside the bedrooms is totally prohibited.
• The anti-social behavior will be considered a serious offense liable to be punished with expulsion from the Residence.
Committing any of the above offenses will result in the imposition of the following sanctions whose severity will be assessed by Campus Inside Management:
Report to parents
Payment of expenses incurred and/or damaged caused.
Reprimand and report to parents
Payment of expenses incurred and/or damaged causes.
Temporary expulsión of the residence for a period not exceeding three months
Very serious offenses:
Payment of expenses incurred and/or damaged caused.
Permanent expulsion from the Residence
Ineligibility to take place at the Residence.
Commit any offense or crime punishable by law, which will involve the automatic expulsión from the centre.
Please remind that the faults are cumulative, two minor offences make one serious offence, two serious offences make one very serious offence.
In case of expulsion, the resident must leave Inside Campus facilities within the next 24 hours or immediately.
Acceptance of a place in the Residence implies full compliance with these rules.